May 13, 2008

Game 3: FPoW Conference Finals

This Game

Yikes! I'm trying to pay attention to the game while I'm on a conference call. The call was winning, but it's done now.


(Verizon FiOS, please hurry up and get to my neighborhood so that I can throw another service your way. I mean, you already have me for everything else, 'kay?)

Getting a look at the score online at the end of the first:
  • Thank you R.J. Umberger for getting us on the board.
  • Vinny and Tiny!Briere, you're still just assisting?
  • It could be a lot worse...and a lot better.
We'll see what the second holds in store. Work for it, boys!

Well, turns out the second didn't hold a change in score. Blah!

Okay, so, we lose again. Final score: Pens 4, Flyers 1. (At least it wasn't a shut-out!)

Next Game

Optimistically speaking, we could still pull this out...we'd just have to win everything from now on. And I mean everything.

Face-offs
Puck battles
Checks
Penalty kills
Power plays
Shots on goal
Staring contests
Pissing contests
Trash-talking contests
Games 4, 5, 6 and 7

So, guys, here's to taking it one breath at a time.

Braydon Coburn vs. Deflected Puck

Coby, how's the eye treating you?

News guys! Stop showing the video, please. You're making me relive my injury. I'm surprised that no one thinks I have Tourette's Syndrome, I'm flinching and wincing so much.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Don't worry, you guys will win tonight. Why? Because I'm driving to a friend's house to watch the game. Every time I've done that this season, the Penguins have lost.