Sep 2, 2008

Keep It Comin'!

Dear Gentle Readers,

As we wait for some real Flyers news and I wind up my mini blog vacation, I wanted to thank those who've contributed in LARGE and small ways to my 2008 AIDS Walk Philly donation goal.

As of today, I've raised $335 of the $500 goal I set. If you visited my participant page and took a look around, you know that donations to AIDS Fund Philly support HIV/AIDS education, prevention and services in the Delaware Valley region through its 30 partner organizations.

If you're so moved to support my participation in the 12K walk, feel free to:
  • Make a secure online donation through my participant page. (If you live in the U.S.A., it's a tax-exempt charitable deduction!)
  • If you don't live in the States, consider making a donation to a local HIV/AIDS charity in your area.
  • Alternatively, if you can't make a monetary donation, please consider volunteering with a local HIV/AIDS-related charitable organization.

No comments: