Mar 24, 2009

Wins All-Around

Just a couple of reflections:
  • Why is the orange not showing on my blog when I access it lately? Argh.
  • Co-worker Justin made a bet with co-worker Brandon re: the number of goals Blondie would have for the remainder of the season. Justin lost.
  • I harbor no love for the Pens. It's true. But I loved that last game as much as their fans loved the last one in the Wachovia Center.
  • Jersey Marty...WTH? Dude looked like his skates froze in the goal snow at one point last night.
  • How sucky is it that they broke out the black home jerseys for last night's game? When I was not there. I was just bemoaning that at the Rangers game.
Tiny!Briere: I complain about you. I still feel the organization overpaid for you, particularly considering the amount of injury time. But just like you redeemed yourself last season with the shootout goal in Buffalo at -24, last night's goal was so pretty. Way to skulk around Jersey Marty.

Scott Hartnell: From one curly-haired citizen to another, you freakin' rock! Thanks for stopping the dribbling puck. In my opinion, that's the best play of the season, so far.

Enjoying hockey so much more,
Flyers.Femme
-

No comments: