- Why is the orange not showing on my blog when I access it lately? Argh.
- Co-worker Justin made a bet with co-worker Brandon re: the number of goals Blondie would have for the remainder of the season. Justin lost.
- I harbor no love for the Pens. It's true. But I loved that last game as much as their fans loved the last one in the Wachovia Center.
- Jersey Marty...WTH? Dude looked like his skates froze in the goal snow at one point last night.
- How sucky is it that they broke out the black home jerseys for last night's game? When I was not there. I was just bemoaning that at the Rangers game.
Scott Hartnell: From one curly-haired citizen to another, you freakin' rock! Thanks for stopping the dribbling puck. In my opinion, that's the best play of the season, so far.
Enjoying hockey so much more,