Sep 15, 2009

Mental Lapse

Gentle Readers,

You'll forgive me for not posting until today. I've been reveling in the fact that...

Hockey
Season
Is
Here!

And, yes, I'll be more enthusiastic about it next time.

Small Reminder

See that widget over there? Yeah, I'm still raising funds for my 2009 AIDS Walk Philly participation.

It's a personal cause for me. Money raised for this charity walk supports organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling, as well as services to more than 30,000 children, women, and men living with HIV/AIDS in the greater Philadelphia area.

I hope you will consider supporting my AIDS Walk Philly participation with a donation. For those of you living in the U.S., it's tax deductible. Here's how you can make yours:
  1. You can make a secure online donation (using said widget) with a debit or credit card through my participant page.
  2. Send me an email if you need another option.
On the other hand, times are tight. In that case, please make a greater gift by donating your time to an HIV/AIDS related group in your area.

Feel free to pass this message on to your friends and family, if you feel so inclined. Every little bit helps...even if it's just $1 and - as The Temptations sang - I ain't too proud to beg.

Settling in after a long day,
Nadine

No comments: