Martin Biron, with Gaston on the helmet, gets a shut-out! (Jack Cassidy)
Dear Thrashers and Their Fans,
If there's one team in the nhL that understands where you are right now, it's the friendly people in Philadelphia. We hope you get your first win soon. Selfishly though, we're happy it didn't happen tonight.
6 Fun Facts and 1 Blatant Bit of Speculation as a Result of Tonight's Game:
(1) Marty got a shut-out! [Thought and written in a really sing-songy voice.]
(2) Jeff Carter's streak grows to four goals in four games.
(3) Lead hockey-husband-to-be candidate Sami Kapanen scored for the second game in a row.
(4) This is the second game in a row where Carter scores a goal followed by Sami within a very short time.
(5) Mike Richards continues to wrack up points.
(6) Randy Jones proves that he can be an offensive defenseman by scoring the final goal.
(7) Perhaps we shall continue to lead the Atlantic Division, hmm?