- You have kick @$$ black kickers!
- For the week ending Nov. 16, 2003 (when you played with the Phantoms), you had a 0.41 GAA and .984 SP.
- On Apr. 11, 2004 (still playing for the Phantoms), you scored a game-winning, empty net, overtime, short-handed, unassisted goal.
- You stepped in as the goalie for the Finnish national team at the 2006 Winter Olympics as a relatively unknown player.
- You were named the tournement MVP for the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- You played with a torn labrum during the whole 2006-07 season. (The hip injury was sustained during training camp.)
By the way, that goal was the first overtime one scored by a goalie in North American professional hockey history.
Last season stunk for the whole organization. However, you had the summer to get better and shake it off. I'm looking forward to seeing you play one of these times and giving us the show we've seen before.