May 30, 2008

I've Returned!

Turning 30: Check!

Here's the summary of the birthday happenings:
  • Quality time spent playing with Diesel, the parents' King Shepard/Great Dane mix.
  • Time bonding with former hockey playing, Younger Brother #1 in La Barra Brava at the 3-2 DC United win over Toronto.
  • Laughs shared with Younger Brother #2 and his wife, thereby increasing her Big Sister Stamp of Approval rating.
  • Hanging with Mom and Dad who are the best parents I could have been given.
Honestly, we are so normal we're abnormal!

Cool birthday loot was received and it included both pretty and just-for-fun items.

(ALAS, THE FLYERS CHOSE NOT TO SEND ME A THING, MUCH LESS THE 08-09 SEASON TICKETS I WOULD HAVE LOVED. DUDES, YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A CRAP SEAT AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GRATEFUL!)


Shout-Outs!

Justin: I'm officially proclaiming you my male Pens BFF for your basic appreciation of Hockey and your rationality.
Alanna: Welcome, nice to hear from you! Give blogging a try. It's not for everyone, but you won't know until you make the attempt.
K-Mart: I counting you among my male Flyers BFFs.


Business at Hand

I'm plotting the schedule for season wrap-ups and previews for the various teams. More deets to come, so check back on a semi-regular basis (read: 2-3 times each week).

If you've expressed your interest, please email me so that I have a reliable way to reach you. Also, let me know if you use Skype.

If you're just learning about the possibility of contributing to the summer posting schedule here on Flyers.Femme, email me to let me know and tell me if you use Skype.

If you're not interested, that's fine. Hopefully you'll stick around to be a Gentle Reader.

Have a grrrrreat weekend everyone!
Nadine

1 comment:

Justin said...

Cool, I'm an Internet abbreviation. :D At least my name isn't Jill or Rose.

I'd give a kidney for a Game 6, btw.

Once I find your contact info, I'll get to sending out an e-mail. I'm knee-deep in month-end stuff at work, though, so it might take until the afternoon.