Oct 21, 2008

Dear Coach

So, when's the trip to Whistler? 'Cause I feel like the guys need it. If you don't have the time, inclination, or cash for one in Western Canada, might I recommend a former place of employment?

At any rate, consider the option of some team-building activities. That way, when things are sorted with the Phillies and sports mojo returns to another City of Brotherly Love team, you're maybe in a better position than the Eagles to take advantage of it.

After all, we'll be over that other mojo suckage phenomenon caused by the special guest.

Now, I'm going to try and find Sami's phone number...

Ciao,
Flyers.Femme
-

1 comment:

kmart said...

So you told me to let you know when I'd be at a Flyers game, well it's not a Flyers game, but I will be in Philly for the parade on Friday.