Oct 18, 2008

Off-topic: Whew!

Dear Gentle Readers,

I'm back! The Nevada side of the Tahoe area was beautiful and my business trip was blessed with good weather on the way out, while I was there, and returning today.

My major chore for today: Get some sleep! Because...

Tomorrow, I have to be up extra, special early to get down to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, drop off my remaining donations, and pick up my 2008 AIDS Walk Philly T-shirt and sweatshirt around 7:30 a.m.

The walk starts at 9:00 a.m. from Eakins Oval in front of the museum. I'll post some sort of update and a photo or two from the walk.

Sunday update

I made it, I'm still alive! Sorry, no photos, but here are the highlights:
  • Total donations I raised: $586
  • Total raised for the walk by all participants: Just under $500,000
  • Total I walked: 12K (8.4 miles)
  • Time elapsed: 3 hours
  • Swag (or handsome reward): 2008 AIDS Walk Philly 500 club sweatshirt, size M
  • Aches and pains: Just a little in my left foot and behind both knees
  • Reflection: I'm doing this next year, no matter what!

1 comment:

kmart said...

How did the AIDS walk go?