I'm back! The Nevada side of the Tahoe area was beautiful and my business trip was blessed with good weather on the way out, while I was there, and returning today.
My major chore for today: Get some sleep! Because...
Tomorrow, I have to be up extra, special early to get down to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, drop off my remaining donations, and pick up my 2008 AIDS Walk Philly T-shirt and sweatshirt around 7:30 a.m.
The walk starts at 9:00 a.m. from Eakins Oval in front of the museum. I'll post some sort of update and a photo or two from the walk.
I made it, I'm still alive! Sorry, no photos, but here are the highlights:
- Total donations I raised: $586
- Total raised for the walk by all participants: Just under $500,000
- Total I walked: 12K (8.4 miles)
- Time elapsed: 3 hours
- Swag (or handsome reward): 2008 AIDS Walk Philly 500 club sweatshirt, size M
- Aches and pains: Just a little in my left foot and behind both knees
- Reflection: I'm doing this next year, no matter what!