Jan 5, 2009

Boo! Hiss! Vacation Over!

I have a lovely employer - meaning the organization, not any specific individual. Quite a few holidays. Generous with vacation time for all staff.

I somewhat abuse those privileges each holiday season, taking two weeks off to visit my parents, my brothers, my sister-in-law, and Baron Diesel von Dieseldorff (my parents' German Shepherd/Great Dane mix). It's wonderful!

I always come back to work relaxed and mostly refreshed. You'll be happy to know that re-entry wasn't nearly as hellacious as it could have been. I worked really hard at pacing myself with my to-do list. Just so I wouldn't look like the freaked-out froggie over there.

Look for me to be back to my semi-regular blogging later this week.

And since I didn't specifically post this wish here - thanks to Justin for putting it up as a comment on my last post - Happy New Year!

Stoked about a game with the boys from work,
Flyers.Femme -

No comments: