Oct 15, 2009

AIDS Walk Update

Dear Gentle Readers,

Yep, just one last appeal related to my AIDS Walk Philly participation.

When: I'm walking a 12K this Sunday, starting at 9:30 a.m.
My goal: Raise $600, benefits 30K+ people affected by HIV/AIDS in greater Philly
Funds needed: Just [edited] $15 dollars, as of 9:55 [edited] p.m., ET, today

If you're interested, you can donate securely online using a credit or debit card. Click on that widget at the top of the right column to access my participant page. If you're from the U.S.A., it's a tax-deductible contribution. (If not, know you're supporting a great and important cause.)

Here's hoping that there's at least okay weather on Sunday, or it'll be a cold, damp 2.5 - 3 hours' walk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Chuck Gormley and I have covered the Flyers for the Courier-Post for the past 21 years. I recently launched a new website www.chuckspuck.com and released a new book titled Orange, Black & Blue: The Greatest Philadelphia Flyers Stories Never Told. I link to your website off my website and would like you to do the same.
Thanks
Chuck