Aug 18, 2010

Do Some Good for Your Community

Gentle Readers,

It’s official: I’ve registered again for the October 17, 2010 AIDS Walk Philly.

My goals for this year’s walk are:

  • raise at least $500 and
  • walk the 12K in 2 hours.

Donations to my fund-raising effort support local efforts to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and benefits over 30,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in the Philadelphia region.

I hope I can count on your support, be it in a monetary form or helping to spread the word out about my effort. You can visit my participant page for updates on my fund-raising effort and to donate securely online. (Donations are tax-deductible if you're from the U.S.A.!). If you need another way to donate, contact me and we can work something out.

Thanks, in advance, for your consideration.

Flyers.Femme

No comments: